clan _--GRIM--_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clan _--GRIM--_

counter strike clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man this sucks, Steely read also

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whopper
clan member
clan member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Man this sucks, Steely read also Empty
PostSubject: Man this sucks, Steely read also   Man this sucks, Steely read also Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:05 pm

was talkin to steely today haha, Was in this zombie map and dudeman is here to vouch for it, Tried to take a screenshot but accidentally quit map instead of hittin friends, Had 113 kills and 8 deaths sorry i couldnt get screenshot up.

OH AND BTW, Why cant i access clan grim chat on this website, can someone find out , maybe i dont got enuff stars
Back to top Go down
mystical
Clan leader
Clan leader
mystical

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Man this sucks, Steely read also   Man this sucks, Steely read also Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:34 pm

Whopper wrote:
was talkin to steely today haha, Was in this zombie map and dudeman is here to vouch for it, Tried to take a screenshot but accidentally quit map instead of hittin friends, Had 113 kills and 8 deaths sorry i couldnt get screenshot up.

OH AND BTW, Why cant i access clan grim chat on this website, can someone find out , maybe i dont got enuff stars

lol u quit instead wow and idk whopper i cant access it either
Back to top Go down
steely
Clan leader
Clan leader
steely

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Man this sucks, Steely read also   Man this sucks, Steely read also Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 8:50 pm

naa if you can see it you should be able to post in it..
Back to top Go down
Whopper
clan member
clan member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Man this sucks, Steely read also   Man this sucks, Steely read also Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:06 pm

I cant see anything it says you need to be a member or something to look at this area
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man this sucks, Steely read also   Man this sucks, Steely read also Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man this sucks, Steely read also
Page 1 of 1