clan _--GRIM--_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
clan _--GRIM--_

counter strike clan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Screen Shots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RicE MaN

RicE MaN

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 10:40 pm

Screen Shots Csassault0038sl2not my best score ever but the only one i captured with a screen shot, oh in case u cant see it the score is 46-11 and the sad part is i was 31-1 b4 i finished with that 46-11 score, best score ever on T side was 48 and 5

Screen Shots Csassault0034th4heres a round i captured in a screen shot, it only registered 7 people in the victims list but i had 8 as u can see my last kill on H5N1 didnt show up on the list
Back to top Go down
steely
Clan leader
Clan leader
steely

Number of posts : 65

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:22 pm

thats not SHIT to be proud of
Back to top Go down
mystical
Clan leader
Clan leader
mystical

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 3:23 am

not the best ive ever done but hey its a good score

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img353/7311/fyiceworld2k0006np2.th.png]

[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img353/3484/scoutzknivez0004rh4.th.png]

there was alot more ppl in this server but they all left
Back to top Go down
RicE MaN

RicE MaN

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:31 am

steely u ass fart, screen shot some shit and post it then talk trash Laughing Razz from what i can remember ur the one who came into assault asking why cant we kill the hosties lol. its ok though mr. grand master moderator....no appreciation of me showing u the ways of assault, im sadden by this. but if u post a screen shot of a score better than that of urself then i will send u 25 bucks in paypal
Back to top Go down
RicE MaN

RicE MaN

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 10:34 am

mystical....do u know how to post a screen shot?
Back to top Go down
steely
Clan leader
Clan leader
steely

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 11:16 am

RicE MaN wrote:
steely u ass fart, screen shot some shit and post it then talk trash Laughing Razz from what i can remember ur the one who came into assault asking why cant we kill the hosties lol. its ok though mr. grand master moderator....no appreciation of me showing u the ways of assault, im sadden by this. but if u post a screen shot of a score better than that of urself then i will send u 25 bucks in paypal

lol true that man but hey that was a month ago and maybe a half? lol my skils are better now.... bye god i will get you that screen shot
Back to top Go down
mystical
Clan leader
Clan leader
mystical

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 12:10 pm

RicE MaN wrote:
mystical....do u know how to post a screen shot?
lol yea but i fucked it up since it was hosted by imageshack
Back to top Go down
mystical
Clan leader
Clan leader
mystical

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 12:12 pm

steely wrote:
RicE MaN wrote:

lol true that man but hey that was a month ago and maybe a half? lol my skils are better now.... bye god i will get you that screen shot

u better get that screenshot...
Back to top Go down
RicE MaN

RicE MaN

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 5:32 pm

hahah yea im waitin for that screen shot steely, u better get it soon buddy boy Razz
Back to top Go down
steely
Clan leader
Clan leader
steely

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 am

rice lol there was three people playing late last night me, the blizzard, and mystical, my score was 72-3, but you know since it was agianst bots i didnt take a screen shot, also we did play some real people and we were owning Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mystical
Clan leader
Clan leader
mystical

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 10:15 am

OWNAGE!!!!
Back to top Go down
RicE MaN

RicE MaN

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 4:38 pm

lol good job then, yes bots should NOT count, cuz ur playing against duh bots!
but good job and keep it up, and zombies dont count either since u get extra ammo :-p but good to hear ur owning bud, i was 36 n 5 last night in suxors on T side and then i was 24 n 7 on ct side, didnt take screen shots bc those scores arent that impressive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots   Screen Shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen Shots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
clan _--GRIM--_ :: General :: Pics-
Jump to: